- Do not dispose of batteries in a fire as they may explode Batteries may also expliode if damaged.
- Do not disassemle of modify the battery of for any other purrpose.
- Do not short-circut the battery accidental short-circuting can occur when a metallic object such as a coin clip. or pen causes difecr connection of the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals of the battery short-circuting the termninals may damage the battery of the connecting object
- Do not expose the battery to liquid or subject to Strong mecnanical shocks.
- Do not expose to high temperature 140’F/60’C